IB ACIO/Executive Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment of Assistant Central Investigate Officer ACIO/Executive Hall tickets are available in the Website : http://eapplicationmha.in/
Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure :
Selection Process is purely based on performance in Written Test & Interview. Written Test will be in Objective & Descriptive Type.
Objective Type Written Test consists :
Multiple Choice Questions on 1. General Awareness 2. General Knowledge 3.English Language 4. Reasoning and 5. Mathematical Aptitude.
Descriptive Test will be on English Language.
Based on the Merit in Written Test Candidates called for Interview depending on the No.of Vacancies. Interview Details will be placed in website and mailed to the Selected Candidates.
- IBPS RRB CWE Exam Pattern,Syllabus
- Oriental Insurance Company Administrative Officers AO Recruitment 2012,Apply Online
- DGVCL Junior Assistant JA Recruitment 2011,Application Form
- Coal India Recruitment 2012 Management Trainee 1286 Posts
- Power Grid Recruitment 2011 Diploma Trainee,Assistant,Junior Technician
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription