How to Prepare Yourself On the day of the interview?
- Leave early to arrive on time. Have ample margin for eventualities such as vehicle breakdowns, traffic snarls, getting lost etc. Reach the interview venue at least 10-15 minutes in advance so that you are well settled to face the interview before you set off, make sure you have:
- Directions to the location of the interview venue well in advance of the interview time.
- Important certificates to serve as documented proof for all the information.
- Given in the resume.
- Stationery, envelops, stamps and stapler.
- A copy of the day’s newspaper: you could read it on the way to relieve your tension.
- Also, you could be asked some questions from the same.
- Enough cash and loose change so that you do not waste time trying to get change for say 500 or 100 note to pay for transport.
- An umbrella, especially during the monsoon season; else you could get yourself and your original certificates drenched.
- Carry notes on your objectives in life, your skill sets, your strengths and weaknesses.
Categories:JOB GUIDANCE;Tags: CRACK INTERVIEW, FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW PREPARATION, FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW TIPS, HOW TO FACE INTERVIEW, HR INTERVIEW PREPARATION, HR INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWERS, HR INTERVIEW TIPS, Important tips on Interview, INTERVIEW PREPARATION, INTERVIEW TIPS, INTERVIEW TIPS AND TRICKS, On the of Interview, PERSONAL INTERVIEW PREPARATION, PERSONAL INTERVIEW TIPS, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE INTERVIEW, TECHNICAL INTERVIEW PREPARATION, TECHNICAL INTERVIEW TIPS, TIPS ON INTERVIEW