IOCL Recruitment 2011 of Junior Engineering Assistants Apply Online
IOCL Invites applications for the Recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs.Eligible Candidates need to Apply Online.
- On-line registration of application commences from 23.06.2011 and closes on 07.07.2011.
- The link to the on-line registration of the application has been hosted in our website www.iocl.com
- The written test / trade test / personal interview is likely to be held in the month of July / August’ 2011.
Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Panipat Refinery Complex including integrated Paraxylene and PTA complex and Naphtha Cracker Petrochemical Complex.
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Post Code No|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)||09 Posts||119|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M)#||05 Posts||120|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical Fitter Cum Rigger)||12 Posts||121|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical Mechinist)||02 Posts||122|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Producation) #||41 Posts||123|
|Jr.Quality Control Analyst #||01 Post||124|
$ No. of vacancies indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the management and in compliance with the Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment.
* Persons with Disability can also apply.
# Positions are operated in rotating shift. The Other positions are normally operated in day shift but the incumbents are likely to observe rotating shift duty depending upon work exigencies.
Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA / subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity / Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per rules.
Eligibility criteria and other details for position codes 119-124
Qualification and Experience : The prescribed qualification (full time) from recognized Indian University / Directorate as a regular student and the required post qualification experience for each post is as stipulated above.
Age limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 30.06.2011. Relaxation in age by five years for SC / ST candidates, three years for OBC candidates & ten years for Persons with Disability. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) as per Govt. directives.
Percentage of Marks :
For Post Code 119-123,50 % marks for Gen & OBC Category and for SC candidates, it is relaxed to pass marks.
For post code 124,60 % marks with B.Sc.(PCM) or 55% marks with M.Sc. (Chem) for Gen & OBC Category and for SC/PWD candidates, it is relaxed to pass marks.
Relaxation / Concessions :
1. Reservation of Posts for SC / OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) / EXSM candidates and relaxations thereof as per Govt. Directives.
2. In case of non-availability of eligible SC / PWD candidates having requisite experience, the same shall be relaxable by 6 months at the absolute discretion of the competent authority.
3. SC / ST / PWD candidates called for test / interview will be reimbursed single IInd class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test / interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 Kms.
4. SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Methodology : The selection methodology will comprise Written Test / Trade Test and Personal Interview of short listed candidates. The candidates will have to successfully pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials, experience etc.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2. The candidates will have the option to appear for test/ interview either in Hindi or English.
3. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons / sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012 / 22 / 93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08-09-1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer and thus not entitled to OBC reservations should indicate their category as “GENERAL” provided they meet the age criteria specified for General category candidates.
4. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NOC at the time of written test / trade test and personal interview, release order from the employer at the time of joining.
5. Application other than on-line, shall not be accepted.
6. General and OBC candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) with the printout of on-line application as application fee
(non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat. (Brach Code-8706). No other mode of payment is acceptable. The demand draft along with a copy of the on-line application print out is to be brought at the time of written test / trade test / interview failing which the candidature shall be rejected. Candidate must write name, address, post code at the reverse of the demand draft.
7. A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered.
8. For claiming the benefit of Persons with Disability, the candidate should enclose medical certificate issued by a medical board attached to special Employment Exchange / Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PWD or Head of Concerned Department of a Govt. Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria.
9. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
Requirement before filling on-line application form
1. The candidate must have an active email ID which must be valid for at least for six months as all future communication with candidates will take place only thru email.
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents / certificates pertaining to age / qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (if required) etc. ready before applying on-line.
How to Apply
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.iocl.com and apply on-line from 23.06.2011 to 07.07.2011. Incomplete on-line applications or on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected.
2. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test / trade test / interview. Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where applicable) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form. Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of written test / trade test / interview for verification. The exact date, place and time of the written test / trade test / interview will be intimated by email to the shortlisted candidates.
3. The written test / trade test / personal interview is likely to be held in the month of July / August’ 2011. The exact date, place and time will be communicated by email only.
4. For any clarification(s), you can contact over Phone No. 0180-2522043 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible Candidates Candidates can Apply Online @ http://www.emodeapply.com/ioclpanipat11/apply.htm