Jharkhand Teachers Recruitment 2014 Primary Teachers 2462 Posts through TET. District Education Superintendent Office, Jharkhand invites applications from the qualified TET candidates for the recruitment of 2462 Primary Teacher Posts in Jharkhand. Eligible applicants should send applications in prescribed format on or before 14th December 2013.
Jharkhand Teachers Recruitment vacancy details:
Total No.of Vacancies: 2462
Name of Posts:
- Godda: 1004 Posts
- Jamtara: 455 Posts
- Simdega: 309 Posts
- Ramgarh: 348 Posts
- Latehar: 346 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be below 35 years. Age relaxation applicable for the reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Candidates must have possess HSC/ Intermediate/ Any Degree with D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed form recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and interested candidates should send dully filled applications in prescribed format along with the relevant document and certificates to the below mentioned addresses on or before 14th December 2013.
1. Godda: District Education Superintendent, Godda First Floor, Information and Public Relations Building
Opp.Mela Field, Godda Pin Code-814133
2. Jamtara: District Education Superintendent, Jamtara Combined Building, Block-C Jamtara, Pin Code-815351
3. Simdega: District Education Superintendent, Simdega, Collection Office Campus C Block, Ground Floor, Khontitoli, Pincode-835223
4. Ramgarh: District Education Superintendent, Ramgarh, Basic School Council, Gola Road, Ramgarh. Pin Code-829122
5. Latehar: District Education Superintendent, Latehar, Second Floor, Collection Office Campus, Latehar
Last date for submission of Application form: 14-12-2013
For further details about the Jharkhand Primary Teachers Recruitment 2014 through TET refer below Advertisements carefully.
Click here for Godda official Advt details.
Click here for Jamtara official advt details
Click here for Simdega official advt details
Click here for Ramgarh official advt details
Click herefor Latehar official advt details