JNTU R5-R7 MBA-I Semester Supplementary Examinations MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICE August 2009 Question Paper
Code No: 21001 R5-R7
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
MBA-I Semester Supplementary Examinations, Aug’ 2009
MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICE
Time: 3hours Max.Marks:60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
- – -
1. Write short notes on:
a) Managerial Ethics b) Recentralization
c) Global controlling d) Inter group behavior
2. What is Feed Forward control? Discuss the various control techniques used in the
corporate by giving suitable examples.
3. Explain the Mc Kinsey 7-S frame works and discuss its significance.
4. Discuss the role of Boards and Committees in decision making. What are the
challenges to the Rational model of Decision making?
5. Discuss the significance of leadership in cross-cultural environment. What is
meant by Global leading?
6. Explain how communication skills are used to manage conflicts with a suitable
7. What is corporate social responsibility? In your opinion CSR is contributing to
the society or just a buzz word in the organization. Justify.
8. What are the levels of planning. Explain the planning process in Indian
- JNTU R5-R7 MBA-I Semester Supplementary Examinations MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS August 2009 Question Paper
- JNTU R5 MBA-II Semester Regular Examinations MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS August 2009 Question Paper
- Download JNTU R5-R6 MBA 3-semester CONSUMER BEHAVIOR December 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU R5-R7 MBA 2-semester MARKETING MANAGEMENT August 2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU MBA 3-semester ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING April/May-2008 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription