MADHURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY | MKU M.SC EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | MKU M.SC ELIGIBILITY
Madurai Kamaraj University MKU is in Madurai of Tamil Nadu.It was established in the year 1966. It is known to provide best education programs through various departments of Education & Research. It has got various facilities in the campus. There is separate hostels for boys & girls.
Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Programs : These are genomics, Microbial Genetechnology (MGT), Bio-Chemical Technology (BCT), Sub-Aqua marine ecology & Toxicogenomics (SAME & TG), Electronics & Instrumentation (E&I). Also there is Post M.Sc. course as Advanced Diploma course in Plant genetic Engineering (ADCPGE).
Madurai Kamaraj University Eligibility Criteria :
- M.Sc. Genomics – In order to apply for this, the candidate should have Bachelors degree in any branch of Life Sciences, Physical & Chemical Sciences, Medicine, veterinary & Agriculture from any recognized Indian or Foreign University. Those who have the B.Tech degree in Biotechnology, Computer science, IT & Bioinformatics can also apply.
- Microbial Genetechnology (MGT) – first class in Bachelor degree in Science Courses where Biological Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Microbial Technology, Biotechnology, Genetics etc.) is either a Major or an Ancillary subject. Students from professional courses such as M.B.B.S., B.V.Sc., B.D.S., B.Pharm., B.Sc., Agriculture and related subjects from a recognized Indian or Foreign University are also eligible. For SC/ST candidates, a pass is the required minimum.
- M.Sc. Biochemical Technology (BCT) – The candidate must have B.Sc. degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Nutrition & Dietetics / Microbiology / Biology / Botany / Zoology / Chemistry / Medical Laboratory Technology.
- M.Sc. Sub-Aqua marine ecology & Toxicogenomics (SAME & TG) – Should have the Bachelors degree in any branch of life science with at least 55% aggregate marks in Part III.
- M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation – Should have B.Sc. degree in Physics, Electronics, Applied Science, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation or Computer Science with at least 50% aggregate marks in Part III.
- Post M.Sc. Advanced Diploma Course in Plant Genetic Engineering (ADCPGE) – Should have the M.Sc. degree in either Botany / Zoology / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life sciences / Agriculture or any other related science.
Keep visiting the Blog for more updates!!!!