MADHURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY | MKU M.SC EXAM PATTERN | MADHURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY M.SC EXAM PATTERN
Madurai Kamaraj University – MKU founded in 1966, in Madurai in Tamil Nadu, Madurai Kamaraj University is a public institution of higher education. Originally the name was shortened to Madurai University, MKU also shortened. In 1966, Madurai Kamaraj University began to function in the heart of the city of Madurai.
Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Exam Pattern : In order to get admission under various courses of M.Sc., one has to appear in the entrance exam whose pattern is different for different course. This is as follows –
- For M.Sc. Genomics – The test will have the components of Microbiology, biochemistry, Biotechnology, Physics, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science at the Bachelor Level.
- For M.Sc. Microbial Genetechnology – it will have the components of Molecular Biology, Microbiology & Microbial Technology at the Bachelor’s level.
- For M.Sc. Biochemical Technology – It will have 50% components of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Microbiology & 50% of general Knowledge at the Bachelor’s level.
- For M.Sc. Sub-Aqua Marine Ecology & Toxicogenomics – The test will have the components of Marine Biology, Coral reef Ecology, Marine Pollution & Toxicology, Marine Microbiology, molecular Biology, genetics, Immunology & Biotechnology at the Bachelor’s degree.
- For .Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation – It will cover Physics, Electronics, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- For Post M.Sc.Advanced Diploma in Plant Genetic Engineering – The re will be objective questions on Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering & Plant Biology.
Keep visiting the Blog for more updates!!!