NEST Question Paper Pattern
NEST Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will have five sections. The first section, which is compulsory for all candidates, will include general questions.
- The next four sections will include questions on (1) biology, (2) chemistry, (3) mathematics and (4) physics.
- Candidates may opt to answer any three of the four sections. All sections carry equal marks.
- The questions will be aimed at testing the comprehension and analytic ability of the candidates.
- The questions will be objective type with four answers given for each question.
- There may be one or more correct answers for each question. Wrong answers will be awarded negative marks.