Projects & Development India Limited
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), an ISO-9001-2000 Certified Company, is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Housing/Township and Infrastructure projects.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various posts (Regular) as mentioned below, for its offices at Noida and Baroda.
1)Deputy General manager(project management) :1 post
2)Deputy General manager (Finance) :1 post
3)Chief Engineer :1 post
4)Addl. Chief Engineer :4 posts
5)Manager (Materials):1 post
6)Dy. Chief Engineer(mechanical/electricals):4 posts
7)Dy. Manager (Materials)::2 posts
8)Sr. Designer( E2 Grade ):4 posts
All above qualifications should be full time & from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma/ qualifying exam shall be 60% (55% for SC/ST) and for the post at Sl. No. 02 with qualification as CA/ICWA the requirement of minimum marks shall not be applicable.
HOW TO APPLY (Method of Application Submission)
Application should be submitted in the attached application format only as per guidelines given below.
1. All the details should be filled in the application format.
2. Completely filled application form should be sent by email to email@example.com and copy marked to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Advt. No/ HR/71/10/04 and Post Code in the bracket as per example given below in the subject line of the mail.
Advt. No.HR/71/10/04(E3) – This signifies that the applicant has applied for the post of Dy.Chief Engineer(Electrical).
3. Take a printout of the filled in application form.
4. Paste a passport size photograph on the printout of application form.
5. Sign on the printout of application form.
6. Printout of application form duly signed and photograph pasted on it along with required documents should be
sent by post to the following address:
General Manager(CP) & CS
Projects & Development India Limited.
PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1, Noida-201301, (UP).
7. Documents to be attached: Please attach copy of the Certificates with the printout application form such as Qualifying Degree/Diploma, Mark Sheets, Date of Birth Certificate (SSLC/SSC), Caste Certificate, Experience Certificates etc.
8. Please note that the candidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category must submit the certificate in appropriate form with heading “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTEMNT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA”.
9. Superscribe the envelope with the Post & Post Code applied for.
10. Persons employed in Govt. /Quasi Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel.
In case such candidate is called for the interview based on the advance copy, he/she will have to produce No Objection Certificate from its employer at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature may be cancelled without assigning any reason.
11. Candidates who do not meet above specifications need not apply as their applications will be rejected.
12. Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily.
13. The candidate is required to submit the application through email as well as through hard copy. Non-receipt of any of the above stated form of applications will disqualify the candidature.
14. Last Date of receipt of applications through email is 25.10.2010 & filled application printout through post is 01.11.2010.