PGEC/PGECET 2012 Web Based Counselling Notification released for Admissions into Post Graduated Courses M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Planning/M.Pharmacy/Pharma.D by GATE/GPAT/PGECET Qualified Candidates. Detailed Notification available @ http://pgecet.apsche.ac.in/
Seats filled after GATE/GPAT will be allotted to PGECET Qualified Candidates.
Counselling Fee : Candidates need to pay Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Rs.600/- for Others at the time of Certificate Verification.
GPAT/GATE 2012 Counselling Schedule :
|Certificate Verification||GATE/GPAT||Exercising Web Options|
|08-11-2012||All Qualified and Registered Canddiates||09-11-2012 to 11-11-2012|
Counselling Schedule for PGECET Candidates :
Schedule for Special Categories :
Certificates to be submitted: The following Original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificates & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memorandum of Marks of intermediate or its equivalent.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of AP.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate.