RBI Recruitment 2013 Assistants & Office Attendants – www.rbi.org.in. Reserve Bank of India RBI released notification for the recruitment of 50 Assistants and Office Attendant vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates should apply for the post in prescribed application format on or 15th April 2013.
RBI Recruitment 2013 Vacancy Details:
Assistants/Office Attendants: 50 Posts
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 26 years as on 1st March 2013. Age relaxations applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates should have represented
- A State or the Country in the National or international competition or
- The District in State Level event or
- Their University in Inter University Tournaments conducted by Inter University Board or
- A State Schools Team in the National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by the All India Schools Game Federation
- Performance of the Candidates in the previous two years will be given due importance
- At the time of appointment candidate must be an active sportsperson and should be fit enough to take part in future tournaments as well
Assistants: Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from recognized university.
Office Attendant: 10th Class pass from the recognized board.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- . No Fee for SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply: All Eligible Candidates should submit dully filled applications in prescribed application format along with the relevant documents and certificates on or before 15th April 2013.
For further details about the RBI Assistants & Office Attendant Recruitment 2013 refer Full Advertisement Notification carefully.