RRB NTPC 2nd April 2016 Questions Answers 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift. General Knowledge GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2nd April 2016 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift and evening 3rd Shift. Candidates appearing for the RRB NTPC 2016 Exam in the April Month can check these questions to get the idea of exam pattern.
RRB NTPC Notification: CEN.No: 03/2015
Name of the Exam: RRB NTPC 2016 (Non-Technical)
Total No.of Vacancies: 18252 Posts
Date of the Exam: 2nd April 2016 (02-04-2016)
Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2nd April 2016 Exam Morning 1st Shift
- Study of organisms and environment? Ecology
- Jallianwala bagh tragedy Year? 13 April 1919
- Emergency is borrowed from which country? Germany
- Who designed the Indian Parliament Building? Sir Edwin Lutyens
- Which country developed fastest acting anti rabies vaccine? India
- Where wil be next Rugby World Cup? Japan
- What is NACL? Salt
- Ashoka was from which Dynasty? Mourya Dynasty
- What is currency of Korea? Won
- When is Indian Project Tiger Instituated? 1973
- Which Country got Independence in 2011? South Sudan
- Minimum Age to become PM in India? 25 Years
- Shah Jahan Build what? Jama Masjid in Delhi
- Who invented X-Rays? W.C Roentgen
- Women participated all events in which Olympics? 2012, London
- Who won Nobel Peace Prize award in 2011? Tawakkol Karman, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Leymah Gbowee
- What term related to Badminton? Wood shot, Hairspin shot
- Which year Srilanka got Independence? 1972
- Homo sepians is scientific name of? Man
- Who was the first man to reach outer space? Yuri Gagarin
- River Brahmputra doesn’t flows in which country? Nepal
- In which cells Mitochondria doesn’t exist? Liver
- What is capital of Gujarat?. Gandhinagar
- Who Invented Periodic Table? Dmitri Mendeleev
- Recent creature which lives without water for 10 years? Kangaroo Rat
- In which state Saffron is produced? Jammu & Kashmir
RRB NTPC 2nd April 2016 Afternoon 2nd Shift Questions & Answers
- What is the Ratio of Indian Fleming? 3:2
- Who established Mughal Dynasty? Babar
- What did Alexander Fleming discovered? Penicillin
- Which colour has the lowest frequency? Violet
- What is there in Article 21 A? Free and compulsory education of all children
- What is molecular formula of Sugar? C12H22O11
- Which is light metal in Room Temperature? Mercury
- Which monument is related to plague eradication in India? Charminar
- Tennis is played on Which Surface? Hard, Grass and Clay courts.
- Which was first Geostationary Satellite on 1981? Apple
- Who is the Father of Indian Space Programs? Vikram Sarabhai
- What is called White Desert of India? Rann of Kuch desert
- First woman President of Pakistan? Benazir Bhutto
- National song of India was composed by? Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- On which planet frozen water is found? Pluto.
- How many bones a Infant baby have? 300
- How many tastes buds are present in tongue? 5
- Oldest oil reserves in India? Digboi
- White desert in India? Rann of Kuch desert
- First President of Indian National Congress? W.C. Bonnerjee
- Noble prize recipient of India in 2014 for peace? Kailash Satyarthi
- Kidney stone is caused by? Calcium Oxalate
- Who introduced Orthodox Christianity in Russia? Vladimir
- Height of badminton net above ground level? 1.524 meter
- World’s first space tourist? Dennis Tito
- Air conditioner was invented by? Willis Carrier
GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2nd April 2016 Evening 3rd Shift
- India’s first ODI captain? Ajit Wadekar.
- First Indian who to won Nobel prize in literature? Rabindranath Tagore.
- In Jan 2016,India launched which satellite? IRNSS-1E
- 2016, World economic forum held at which place? Switzerland
- Last Maurya emperor? Brihadratha Maurya.
- Mrinalini sarabhai associated with? Indian classical dancer.
- National symbol of United States of America? bald eagle
- E-mail inventor? Shiva Ayyadurai
- Colour of Solid Iodine? purple
- Golden temple situated on which river? Rabi river.
- In the following, which has PH value below 7? Acids.
- Satyameva Jayathe is taken from which book? Mundaka Upanishad.
- Basilica of bom jesus is located at? Goa.
- Jayakwadi dam located on which river? Godavari river.
- Who invented Electric Dynamo? Hippolyte Pixii
- Nephrology is study of what? kidney
- The cricket stadium which elevation has 2250m from above the sea level is located at? Himachal pradesh.
- Railtel to provide wifi facility at which railway station? Mumbai railway station.
- ISRO and which state’s police station tied up? Delhi
- khajuraho group of monuments are located at? Madhya Pradesh.
- Where did indian defence minister hoisted largest tricolour? Ranchi.
- which country made human liver from stem cells? Japan.
- what is geotropism? growth of parts of plants in response to the force of gravity.
- Head of Union Territory? lieutenant-governor
- Which human species recently discovered in South Africa? Homo naledi.
Candidates those who have appeared for the RRB NTPC exam on 2nd April 2016 can share questions through comments to help other candidates.