RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Questions Answers GK & GS Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift and Evening 3rd Shift. Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC GK questions asked on 30th March 2016. We are giving the memory based questions asked in RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Exam. GK & GS Questions of RRB Non-Technical 30th March 2016 Exam.
General Awareness & General Science, General Studies Questions asked in all shifts of RRB NTPC Exam held on 30th March 2016.
Name of the Exam: RRN NTPC 2016
No.of Vacancies: 18,252 Posts
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Morning 1st Shift Questions & Answers
- Where are the headquarters of National Space Society headquarters located? Washington DC
- C.K Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? Syed Kirmani.
- Who started Young India Weekly Journal? Gandhiji.
- Who won ISL Champion 2015? Chennaiyan FC.
- Western education in our country was established by whom? Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
- Where is Headquarters of UNO is present? New york.
- Which day is constitution day of India? 26 November
- What is study of cancer called as? Oncology
- What is the name of Prime minister appeared in Indian Currency notes? Dr. Manmohan Singh
- In which year Quit India movement was started? 1942
- What is distance of Normal eye vision ? 6 m.
- What is the main source of Vitamin-D? Sunlight.
- What are the factors on which Pressure depends upon? Area & Force
- Between who Shimla agreement 1972 is made? Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
- Expand IFSC – Indian financial system code
- When Good governance day is celebrated? 25th December
- What is capital of Jammu and Kashmir in summer? Srinagar
- The members of Rajya sabha is elected by _______. Legislative assembly
- In which state Thar Desert is situated? Rajasthan
- Coin is made from _____? Ferritic stainless steel
- Which group has won hockey league 2015? Punjab Warriors
- What is the term used to describe Money Transfer through mobile is ca? IMPS(Immediate Payment Service).
- At which state Yogini cult has its origin? Odisha.
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Afternoon 2nd Shift Questions & Answers
- In which year for the first time Commonwealth game was held? 2010.
- A famous personality who wrote Wings of Fire book was ____________. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- The game Jalikattu game is assosciated with which state? Tamil Nadu.
- Audiophones was invented by _____ in 1910? Nathaniel Baldwin
- For which diseases Chemotherapy is used as treatment – Cancer.
- Number of languages which are written in Indian note? 17
- Whose signature is there on 1 rupee note? Finance Secretary.
- Which among the following states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY? Goa and Kerala
- What is virus name of Chicken pox? Varicella zoster virus.
- With which country India signed MOU to increase solar energy? U.K.
- Who is15th Prime minister of India? Narendra Modi.
- Who is First women President of Indian national congress post independence? Indira Gandhi.
- What is MS Office? Application software.
- What is dakshin Ganga? Godavari
- ______ is Computer key used for help menu? F1 button.
- Who designed Our Indian National flag? Pingali Venkaiyya.
- Who is the first woman to win Gold medal in Olympics Boxing? Nicola Adams.
- The line of Control bw India and Pakistan was constructed in _____ year? 1972
- Range of decibel that can be heard by human ear? 60-120 DB.
- What is capital of Arunachal Pradesh? Itanagar
- What is cloud computing? Service
- MS-office- Application software
- Where is International space university located? France
- Where shravanbelagola lie in? Karnataka
- Where is Canton tower loacted? China
- In which year great Bhagat singh hanged? 1931
- Which country toped in FIFA rankings as per 7th Jan 2016? Belgium
- Process of seperating Hydrogen and oxgen is _____. Electolysis
- Which among the following is cooking gas? LPG
- Solar is related to sun. Lunar is related to ______. Moon
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Evening 3rd Shift Questions & Answers
- Headquarters of ISRO located? Bangolore
- Which bank is first Bank in India? Bank of Hindustan
- First Olympic Games was held? Athens, Greece.
- % Of Nitrogen in air? 78%
- What is the opposite country of first test match of Sachin in 1989? Pakistan
- Which country is going to host 2023 cricket world cup? India
- What is east boundary of J&K ? LOC
- What is validity time of cheque? 3 Months
- What is new name of World Trade center after 9/11 Tragedy? One World Trade Center
- What is Shortcut key to expand browsing screen in web browser? F11
- Which day is celebrated as National Science Day? Feb 28
- Shimla Agreement took place in which year? Shimla in 1972
- What is aim of Ganga action plan? To Purify Ganga River
- ASCII Stands For? American standard code for information exchange
- Rupee- Devanagari
Share questions in the comments section if you appeared for the RRB NTPC Examination on 30th March 2016.