RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Questions & Answers of All Shifts. Railway Recruitment Board RRB Non-Technical 31st March 2016 Question Paper & Key of 1st Shift, 2nd Shift and 3rd Shift. Candidates appearing for the RRB NTPC Exam 2016 in March & April can practice these questions daily to get an idea about the examination.
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science and General Studies questions asked in the 31st March 2016 RRB NTPC Exam are available below. Questions given below are memory based questions from our reader those who have appeared for the exam on 31st March 2016. So if you found any mistake are do you remembered any questions please let us know through comments sections, we will make them available for all candidates.
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Morning 1st Shift Questions & Answers
- IMO stands for? International Maritime Organisation
- Which is called as Bankers of Bankers ? Reserve Bank of India.
- Who was the guru of Ghandhiji’? – Gopal krishna gokale
- International Unity day celebrated on? – 31 October.
- NASA Headquarter is located at? – Washington DC.
- What is National highway greenery plan? To plant trees along 6000km on highways.
- which is new scheme of formers? Crop Insurance Scheme.
- First female Chief minister in India? Sucheta Krupalani.
- Name of the Cricketer Who has hitted 6 sixes in T20 worldcups? YuvRaj Singh.
- Which state producing Highest Tea in India? Assam state.
- Kuchipudi belongs to which state? – Andhrapradesh
- Water droplets cause Rainbow, why? Dispersion of light.
- What is Larynx? sound box.
- World heritage site by UNESCO in 1985 is? Kaziranga wildlife sanctuary.
- who won Male Gold medalist in 2012 Olympics in Tennis? Andy Murray.
- Kudankulam is located at? Tamil Nadu.
- Computer security Day celebrated on? 30 November.
- Who was the first Home Minister of India? Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Osama Bin Laden was killed at which place? Tora Bora, Afghanistan.
- Indian Coins made of which metal? Ferritic Steel.
- When was the first Asian games started? 1951
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Afternoon 2nd Shift Questions & Answers
- Zeeka Virus caused by? Aedes mosquitoes
- When Virat Kohli given Arjuna Award? 2013
- Exobiology? deals with the search for extraterrestrial life
- Person can see only nearbuy objects? Myopia
- Prostate is a? Gland
- Total columns in Excel ? 256
- Bangladesh got its constitution on? November 4, 1972
- Players in each side of volleyball? 6
- Legislative powers vested with whom? Parliament of India
- AC to DC is converted by? Rectifier
- Triratna is related to? Budhist
- Grand slam is combination of? AUS Open, French Open, US open and Wimbeldon
- Which of these is not book by Abdul kalam? My Country My Life
- Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name? Columbia
- Hirakud is located on bank of river? Mahanandi
- In LAL -BAL -PAL, who are BAL AND LAL? Balgangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat rai
- Which authority is elected on the basis of proportional representation? President
- Kurukshtera is near to which city? Ambala
- Study of Earth is called – Geology
- Bleaching powder is mostly found in – Calcium Oxichloride
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Evening 3rd Shift Questions & Answers
We will update all questions after examination by shift wise so keep bookmark this page for Latest Questions of RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Exam.
GK questions of RRB NTPC 31st March 2016. RRB Non-technical 31st March Questions & Answers.