SAIL,Steel Authority of India Limited, Central Marketing Organisation is inviting applications from all the eligible & Interested candidates for All India Open Examination for recruitment to the following posts::
Name of the Post ::
- Junior Assistant (Trainee)
No. of Vacancies :: 35
- Jr. Assistant (Trainee)-32*
- Translator (Hindi / English)-3*
Important Dates ::
- Starting date for submitting online applications :: 31.12.2011
- Closing date for submitting online applications :: 20.01.2012
Educational Qualification ::
- (a) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks
- (b) Diploma in Computer Application of minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package.
- (c) Minimum Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English on PC.
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2011 ) :: Between 18-28 years
SAIL Selection Process ::
- Written test
- Computer Skill / Computer Typing Test
Application Fee ::
- For General / OBC candidates :: Rs. 250/-
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates :: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply :: All eligible & Interested candidates need to apply through online mode only by visiting www.sail.co.in or can apply directly by clicking on below apply online link.
SAIL DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT 2012