Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research(SAMEER) Recruitment-2011
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai, an autonomous Scientific Institute of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, is a premier Research & Development Institution of the Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetic, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Chennai and Kolkata. SAMEER is looking for young and dynamic professionals in various disciplines with excellent academic record for positions listed below for its laboratory at Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.
SAMEER is looking for young and dynamic professionals in various disciplines with excellent academic record for following positions
- Scientist – C
- Scientist – B
- M.E/M.Tech & B.E/B.Tech
- Eligibility for Scientists C :Electronics/Mechanical/Atmospheric Science/RF &Microwave/Photonics
- Eligibility for Scientists B: Electronics/Mechanical/Computer/RF &Microwave/ Photonics/Physics/RadiologicalPhysics/Chemistry/ Atmospheric Science
No. of Vacancies: 39
- Age for all the posts of Scientist – C should be below 35 years.
- Age for all the posts of Scientist – B should be below 30 years.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 04-04-2011
- Written test
- Interview followed by medical test
Application, complete in all respect in the prescribed format, should be sent to the following address within THIRTY
DAYS from the date of publication in the Employment News:
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics
Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
IIT Campus, Powai
Mumbai 400 076
Envelope should be superscribed with the Advt. No. & Name of the Post applied for with Code.
The soft copy of Only APPLICATION SUMMARY, strictly as per format, is to be mailed to [email protected]