State Bank of India SBI CLERICAL Jobs Recruitment 2012
State Bank of India Invites applications for the recruitment of 3100 Clerks for the Year 2012-2013.Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only as detailed following tables : Table I and II .
Name of the Post : Clerks
No.of Vacancies : 3100 (2500+600) Posts
- UNDER SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SC/ST/OBC CATEGORY :: 2500 vacancies
- UNDER REGULAR RECRUITMENT FOR POSTING AT NORTH EASTERN CIRCLE :: 600 vacancies
Important Dates ::
- Date of Written Examination : 18.03.2012 (Sunday)
- On-line Registration will start from : 28.12.2011
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 20.01.2012
- Dates for Payment of Fees : 30.12.2011 TO 25.01.2012
Educational Qualification :
- Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum ofaggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS). PWD(OBC) & XS(OBC) candidates applying under Special Recruitment Drive are required to have minimum of 60% marks in 12th standard or in equivalent qualification.(OR)
- A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university.
Age Limit(As on 01.12.2011) :
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 28 years
- Candidates born between 30.11.1983 & 01.12.1993 are only eligible to apply.
SBI Selection Process :: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the
- Written test
SBI Written Test Syllabus/Pattern :: The written test will be of Objective type consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be printed bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
Application Fee ::
- For GEN/OBC – Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.50/-
Fee Payment(OFFLINE) :: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India through System generated fee payment challan.
Fee Payment(ONLINE) :: The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply :: All eligible & interested candidates need to apply online from 28-12-2011 to 20-01-2012, either by using offline mode of fee payment or through online mode of fee payment as mentioned above.
Click here for SBI CLERKS RECRUITMENT 2012 NOTIFICATION
Click here to APPLY ONLINE