STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RECRUITMENT 2010 | SBI MANAGEMENT& TECHNICAL EXECUTIVES RECRUITMENT 2010
State Bank of India (SBI) recruits a large number of people every year in various posts. It is one of the largest bank of the country with large no. of branches all over India. This bank provides good career prospectus for those who wants to make the banking industry as their career. There are many opportunities for this.
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) invites ONLINE application for the post of Management Executives & Technical Executives for the year 2010. There are 500 post for Management Executives & 60 posts for Technical Executives.
Important Dates :
Fees deposit dates – From July 26 to August 28, 2010
Online submission dates – From July 26 to August 31 2010
Written Exam date : October 31 2010
STATE BANK OF INDIA SBI Executives Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidate should not be more than 35 years & less than 25 years of age.
- Educational Qualification :
a. For Management Executives – The interested candidates must have done Post graduate degree or Diploma in Business Administration or CA or ICWA with at least 60 % aggregate marks in 10th class or,12th std or, in Graduation or in CA / ICWA.
b. For Technical Executives – The applicant must have done B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc. (Engineering) in Mechanical or Chemical or Electrical or Textile or Food Technology or Metallurgy with at least 60% aggregate marks in 10th class or 12th or in graduation.
- Experience : Minimum 3 years experience in Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions is required.
STATE BANK OF INDIA SBI Executives Exam Pattern : The selection is on the basis of written test, group discussion & interview.
- Written test consists of objective & descriptive types. The written test is of 300 marks & time allotted will be 4 hours. Out of this, objective test is of 250 marks fro 2 hours & descriptive test is of 50 marks for 1 hour. The minimum qualifying exam for the objective test is 40% (35% fro SC / ST/ OBC / PWD) & for descriptive test, it is 40% for General category & 35% fro SC / ST/ OBC / PWD. Those who are able to qualify both are called for group discussion & interview.
- Group Discussion & Interview : These is fro 50 marks. Out of this, 20 marks are for Group discussion & 30 marks are for Interview. The minimum qualifying marks for both is 40% (35% for SC / ST/ OBC / PWD candidates).
The final selection will be based on all the three.
- INFO | SBI PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (PO) 2010 EXAM PAPER PATTERN
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2013 – 1544 Vacancies
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (CBI) PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- SBI PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN,SBI PO SAMPLE PAPERS
- DENA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN,SAMPLE PAPERS
Categories:BANK EXAMS, Bank Jobs;Tags: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, Eligibility, PATTERN, SBI, SBI EXECUTIVES AGE LIMIT, SBI EXECUTIVES ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, SBI EXECUTIVES EXAM PATTERN, SBI EXECUTIVES NOTIFICATION 2010, SBI EXECUTIVES RECRUITMENT 2010, SBI EXECUTIVES SELECTION PROCEDURE, SBI JOBS 2010, SBI MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVES RECRUITMENT 2010, SBI TECHNICAL EXECUTIVES RECRUITMENT 2010, STATE BANK OF INDIA
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription