SBI PO EXAM PAPERS | SBI PO SAMPLE PAPERS | SBI PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | SBI PO EXAM PATTERN
About SBI Bank ?
State Bank of India SBI has got lot of branches all over the country & overseas. It is approximately 10,000 branches & more than 4,000 associates bank branch. Every year lot many people are recruited in SBI as Probationary Officers. This bank provide a great opportunity for every one over here. SBI has been designated as largest bank in India & 2nd largest bank all over the world.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must be at least 21 years old & not more than 30 years. Also, in academic requirements, he / she should be passed in 10+2 with at least 60% aggregate marks. There is relaxation of age & marks for the reserved categories according to government rules.
SBI PO Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of –
- Written test – It is of 2 types – Objective & descriptive. Objective test is based on reasoning, general awareness, English language & data analysis.
- Group Discussion
SBI PO Exam Sample papers : One can download the sample papers pdf of various subjects to enhance their knowledge. Also they know the pattern of exam.
- For reasoning section, visit this & paper II
- For Quantitative Aptitude paper, visit this.
- For Computer Aptitude, see this.
- For General Awareness, see this
- For English paper, click here & paper II
Keep visiting the blog for more updates!!!!!
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (CBI) PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- ICICI BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK PNB PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- UCO BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,EXAM PATTERN
- CANARA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS, ELIGIBILITY, EXAM PATTERN
Categories:BANK EXAMS;Tags: BANK PO, Eligibility, EXAM PATTERN, papers, PO, PROBATIONARY OFFICERS, SBI BANK PO, SBI PO, SBI PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, SBI PO EXAM PAPERS, SBI PO EXAM PATTERN, SBI PO MODEL PAPERS, SBI PO PAPERS, SBI PO PREVIOUS PAPERS, SBI PO QUESTION PAPERS, SBI PO SAMPLE PAPERS, SBI PO SELECTION PROCEDURE, STATE BANK OF INDIA, STATE BANK OF INDIA PO PAPERS
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription