SBI PO EXAM PAPERS | SBI PO SAMPLE PAPERS | SBI PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | SBI PO EXAM PATTERN
About SBI Bank ?
State Bank of India SBI has got lot of branches all over the country & overseas. It is approximately 10,000 branches & more than 4,000 associates bank branch. Every year lot many people are recruited in SBI as Probationary Officers. This bank provide a great opportunity for every one over here. SBI has been designated as largest bank in India & 2nd largest bank all over the world.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must be at least 21 years old & not more than 30 years. Also, in academic requirements, he / she should be passed in 10+2 with at least 60% aggregate marks. There is relaxation of age & marks for the reserved categories according to government rules.
SBI PO Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of –
- Written test – It is of 2 types – Objective & descriptive. Objective test is based on reasoning, general awareness, English language & data analysis.
- Group Discussion
SBI PO Exam Sample papers : One can download the sample papers pdf of various subjects to enhance their knowledge. Also they know the pattern of exam.
- For reasoning section, visit this & paper II
- For Quantitative Aptitude paper, visit this.
- For Computer Aptitude, see this.
- For General Awareness, see this
- For English paper, click here & paper II
Keep visiting the blog for more updates!!!!!