SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Question Paper with Answer Key held on 15th November 2015. SSC CHSL 2015 Answer Key held on 15-11-2015. Staff Selection Commission SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2015 conducted on 15th November 2015 across India. Candidates those who have appeared for the SSC CHSL 2015 Examination can check the Answer Key given below .
SSC CHSL 2015 10+2 Morning Session Question Paper with Key
Part-IV: General Awareness
151. When was the railway system established in India?
152. Which of the following is one of the characteristics of Civil Services in India?
- Neutrality and Impartiality
- Temporary Political Executive Nexus
- All of the Above
153. How many organs are there in U.N.O?
154. The deficiency of Vitamin A causes?
- night blindness
155. In India, Dugong (Sea Cow) is found in the bioreserve site of :
- Gulf of Mannar
156. The Abbrevation LHC stands for Which Machine?
- Large High Collider
- Light Heat Collider
- Large Hadron Collider
- Long Heavy Collider
157. January 15 is celebrated as ____?
- Makar Sankranti
- Labour Day
- Army Day
- Republic Day
158. Project Tiger was introduced in____
159. Who was the first Vijayanagar ruler to wrest the important fort of Goa from the Bahamanis ?
- Bukka I
- Reva Raya II
- Harihara I
- Harihara II
160. Normal Blood Pressure reading of an Adult human
- 160/95 mm Hg
- 80/120 mm Hg
- 120/80 mm Hg
- 130/90 mm Hg
161. Who is the Author of the Book “Magic Seeds” ?
- Vikram Seth
- Cyrus Mistry
- V.S. Naipaul
- Jhumpa Lahiri
162. To become a Judge of the High Court one must be a practicing advocate of the High Court for at least
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 5 years
- 10 years
163. ‘Madhubani’ , a style of folk paintings is popular in which of the following states in India?
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
164. Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a renowned player of?
165. Which is the best planned City in India?
- New Delhi
166. Atoms having the same number of protons but different number of neutrons are called:
- Higgs – Boson
167. World Human Rights Day is observed on:
- December 10
- December 7
- April 8
- September 5
168. Air is said to be saturated when:
- it blows over the barren land
- it contains maximum content of water vapour
- its pressure is minimum
- its thickness is maximum
169. All Vital atmospheric processes leading to various climatic and weather conditions takes place in the:
170. Indian Economy is a:
- Communist Economy
- Independent Economy
- Mixed Economy
- Capitalist Economy
171. Where do Bhagirathi and Alakananda join Ganga?
- Rudra Prayag
- Karan Prayag
- Dev Prayag
172. USB is ____ type of Storage Device?
173. Who Advocated Nazism in Germany ?
- William III
- Fedrick William IV
- Adolf Hitler
174. The development process under Capitalism has been described as “Creative Destruction” by :
- J.S. Mill
- Karl Marx
175. The disease which has been eradicated..?
- Chicken Pox
- Small Pox
176. The Fastest, Costlier and relatively small form of storage managed by computer system hardware is..
- Flash Memory
- Main Memory
177. Which of these travels in glass with minimum Velocity..?
- Yellow Light
- Red Light
- Violet Light
- Green Light
178. The 1st Battle of Panipat was fought in the year:
179. People with Down’s Syndrome invariably effected by :
- Brain haemorrhage
- Huntington’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
180. Ezra Cup is associated with which sports..?
181. Who was Akbar’s Guardian?
- Bairam Khan
- Amir Khusru
- Abul Fazal
182. Life originated by chemosynthesis was proved in the laboratory by:
183. Which Amendment of the constitution lowered the voting age from 21 years to 18 years
- 63rd Amendment
- 64th Amendment
- 60th Amendment
- 61st Amendment
184. J.B. Say’s Law of market was not accepted by:
- David Ricardo
- Adam Smith
185. Richter Scale is used for measuring:
- Humidity of Air
- Velocity of Wind
- Density of Liquid
- Intensity of Earthquake
186. The Capital of Rawanda is
187. What is the name of Research Station established by Indian Govt. for conducting research at Antarctic?
- Dakshin Gangotri
- Uttari Gangotri
- None of the Above
188. Which Bank is limited to the needs of agriculture and rural finance:
189. Damping Off of seedlings is caused by :
- Pythium debaryanum
- Peronospola parasitica
- Albugo Candida
- Phytophthora infestans
190. Soap helps in better cleaning of clothes because:
- It Absorbs the dirt
- Soap acts like catalyst
- It reduces the surface tension of solution
- It gives strength to solution
191. Which of the following is commonly used in preparing custard powder?
192. The National Emblem of Italy is:
- White Eagle
- White Lily
193. The Slogan “Garibi Hatao” was included in the ..
- Fourth Plan
- Second Plan
- First Plan
- Fifth Plan
194. Excretion in Hemichordates takes place by?
195. Which of the following Monuments is the oldest?
- Taj Mahal
- Qutub Minar
- Ajanta Caves
196. The Name of the Laccadive, Minicoy and Amindivi Islands was changed, to Lakshadweep by an act of parliament in
197. The Phenomenon which causes mirage is:
- Total Internal reflection
198. To conserve coral reefs the Govt. of India declared on of the following as Marine Park?
- Gulf of Mannar
- Andaman Islands
- Gulf of Kutch
- Lakshadweep Islands
199. The use of heat treatment of ore that includes smelting and roasting is termed as
200. Who invented the battery?