SSC JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL / ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL/QUANTITY SURVEYING/CONTRACT) EXAMINATION 2012
NAME OF THE POST :: Junior Engineer
AGE LIMIT: 18-27 years as on 21.01.20120
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(Rs.100/-) Women and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying examination fee.
CLOSING DATE: 10.02.2012 , 17.02.2012 for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad. The Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
COPIES OF SC/ST/OBC CERTIFICATES ETC. IN PRESCRIBED PROFORMA TO BE ENCLOSED WITH APPLICATION.
Date of Examination: 08.04.2012
Notice is also available on the website of the Commission : http:// ssc.nic.in
- SSC Junior Engineers JE Admit Card 2012
- SSC Junior Engineers JE Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form
- SSC Junior Engineers Results 2011,Cut Off Marks (Civil & Electrical)
- SSC Results 2011 of Combined Graduate Level Tier-1 Exam @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC Constables (GD) Recruitment 2011 in BSF,CISF,CRPF & SSB
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription