TS EAMCET 2015 Counselling Notification, Certificate Verification Dates – https://tseamcet.nic.in. Telangana TS EAMCET 2015 Web Counselling Dates of Certificate Verification, Option Entry, Seat Allotment. JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE released notification for Telangana EAMCET 2015 Web Counselling. Students those who qualified in the TS EAMCET 2015 examination held on 14th May 2015 with Rank Card can appear for Telangana TS EAMCET 2015 Certificate Verification Process which is to bw held from 18th June 2015 at various Help Line Centers in Telangana State.
Certificates to be produced by all candidates:
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.800/- (OC/BC), Rs.400/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
Certificate Verification Dates:
OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ Minority Candidates Certificate Verification Dates:
Options Entry Online @ https://tseamcet.nic.in
The candidates are hereby informed that the dates for exercising the options shall be placed on the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in in due course of time therefore requested to visit the website regularly for latest updates