TSGENCO AE 2015 Electronics Question Paper with Key held on 14th November 2015. TSGENCO Assistant Engineer AE 2015 Question Paper with Answers examination held on 14-11-2015. Candidates those who have appeared for the TSGENCO AE 2015 (Electronics Engineering) examination can check the answers given below and also share the correct answers known to you in the comments section.
TSGENCO AE Electronics 2015 Answer Key Held on 14-11-2015
Section-B: General Awareness and Numerical Ability (Set-D)
81. Martin Winterkorn CEO of _______ automobiles resigned?
82. Identify the first sovereign ruler of Kakatiya Dynasty?
83. Which Mughal emperor conquered the Golconda Kingdom on 1687 A.D
84. G.O. Number 610 is issued during the chief ministership of
– N.T. Rama Rao
85. Who created the Emblem of Telangana State?
– Ale Laxman
86. If √3 = 1.732, then the value of (√3/2) – (7/√3) + √27 is equal to
87. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the digits is 54. What is the difference between the sum and the difference of the digits of the number if the ratio between the digits of the number is 1:3?
88. When a producer allows 34% commission on the retail price of this product, he earns a profit of 10%. What would be his profit percent if the commission is reduced by 12%?
89. If 20 pumps can raise 5500 Gallons of water in 12 days, working 6 hr a day; in how many days will 12 pumps raise 2200 gallons of water, working 12 hrs a day?
90. Through which Device the main components of the computer communicate with each other
- System Bus
91. Which of the following memory in non-volatile
- All the above
92. Microsoft Word is an example of____ ?
- An Operating System
- Application Software
- Processing Device
- System Software
93. Operating System is most common type of ______ Software?
- Word Processing Type
94. One Compound expression is incorrect. Which One?
- Court Martial
- Chairman Deputy
- Poet Laureate
- Secretary General
96. Why do you always _____ me when I try to ask a question?
97. There are several ______ that describe the state of being asleep?
98. _____ has been appointed as President of Cricket Association of Bengal?
- Anil Kumble
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Ajay Jadega
- Sourav Ganguly
99. _____ ( Known as Metro Man ) has been appointed to United Nations High Level Advisory Group on Sustainable Transport by UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon for three years?
– Elattuvalapil Sreedharan
100. ______ is the Engineer’s Day in India. It marks Birthday of Bharat Ratna Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya?
– September 15