TSTET 2016 Notification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus – http://tstet.cgg.gov.in. Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test TSTET 2016 Notification released for the first time after the formation of Telangana State. Department of Education, Government of Telangana released notification for the recruitment of Teachers from Classes I – VIII. Eligible candidates should submit applications online at the official website from 19th November 2015 to 10th December 2015.
Telangana TSTET 2016 Notification Details
Name of the Examination: Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test TSTET 2016
Website: http://tstet.cgg.gov.in or www.tstet.gov.in
TSTET 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus will be updated in this page once the notification is released.
TSTET 2016 Online Application Form:
How to Apply: All Eligible candidates should submit applications online at the official website: www.tstet.gov.in from 19th November 2015 to 10th December 2015.
TSTET 2016 Important Dates:
- Issue of TSTET 2016 Notification: 16-11-2015
- Fee: Payment of fees at TSOnline or Mee-Seva :18.11.2015 to 09.12.2015
- Information Bulletin: Download of TSTET Information Bulletin: 17-11-2015
- Submission: Online submission of application through TET Website : 19.11.2015 to 10.12.2015
- Help Desk services on all working days: 18.11.2015 to 24.01.2016
- Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online: 17.11.2015 to 23.01.2016
- Download the Hall Tickets: 04.01.2016
- Date of Examination: 24.01.2016 (Updated)
- Paper -I: 9.30 am to 12.00 Noon
- Paper -II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
- Declaration of Results: 12th of February 2016