“(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) UPPCL Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer,Assistant Engineer,Technical Grade-II“
1. Vacancy for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee: 310 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Electrical-250
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)Electronic/Tele. Communication – 30
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Computer Science & Engg./ IT – 25
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil- 5
2. Vacancy for the post of Technical Grade-II : 2974 posts
3. Vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee-510 posts
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical- 486
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronic/Tele. Communication – 26
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil- 4
Last date for online application: 23-March-2011
Last date for receipt of applications: 06-June-2011
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/Tele Communication/Information Technology/Civil Engineering
- Candidates should have thorough knowledge of Hindi,if the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examination Govt. of UP within 3 years of joining.
- Written Test
- Face-to-Face Interview
- Application Fee: Processing fee of Rs. 1000/- only for candidates belonging to OBC/General category and Rs. 700/- only for candidates belonging to SC/ST (domicile of U.P.) category shall be payable through a crossed demand draft of SBI in favour of ‘SECRETARY, ELECTRICITY SERVICE COMMISSION, LUCKNOW’ payable at Lucknow.
- How to apply:Apply online (CLICK HERE) ,
Now reprint the filled application form, Paste a recent passport size photograph on the downloaded application form, attach one additional such photograph, the demand draft bearing your name, post code and control number on its backside and self attested copies of caste, domicile certificate (only for original inhabitant SC/ST and OBC candidates of Uttar Pradesh), Dateof Birth/High School certificate, technical eligibility qualification certificate/final year mark sheet, Ex-Serviceman certificate, certificate of dependent of freedom fighter (whichever is applicable), certificate of physically handicapped with percentage of disability and keep it inan approximately 6.5×9 inch size envelope. The envelope should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER or JUNIOR ENGINEER or TG-II”. Now send this envelope to Secretary, Electricity Service Commission, UPPCL, B-17, J-Road, Sector-C, Mahanagar Extension, Lucknow-226006 only by registered post with acknowledge due card.
For full details CLICK HERE
Click Here for Assistant Engineer Trainee Admit Cards