UPPSC Recruitment 2014 Veterinary Medical Officers & Various 576 Posts Apply Online – www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 576 Veterinary Medical Officers and other posts. Eligible candidates should apply online on or before 20th January 2014.
UPPSC Recruitment Vacancy details:
Total No.of Vacancies: 576 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Name of posts:
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 26 Posts
- Medical Officer (Allopath): 117 Posts
- Professors: 27 Posts
- Reader Homoeopathy: 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 27 Posts
- Principal: 01 Post
- Lecturer: 12 Posts
- Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager: 09 Posts
- Veterinary Medical Officer: 261 Posts
- Draftsman: 01 Post
- Research Officer: 01 Post
- Reader (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): 01 Post
- Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Agricultural marketing Inspector/Assistant Grading Inspector: 81 Posts
- Research Assistant/Technical Assistant (Civil): 01 Post
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 50 years. Age relaxations applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have posses graduation in relevant discipline from the recognized university. for details refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay fee as mentioned below
General and OBC Candidates: Rs.95/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.55/-
PH Candidates: Rs.15/-
How to Apply: All Eligible and interested candidates should apply online at the UPPSC official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 20th January 2014.
After successful submission of applications candidates should send printout copy of application along with the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the notification on or before 30th January 2014.
For further details about the UPPSC 576 Posts Recruitment 2014 refer Full Advertisement Notification carefully.