UPSC Civil Services Examination 2014 Recruitment Notification Apply Online – upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2014 Notification released on 31st May 2014. UPSC invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Posts mentioned below through Civil Services Examination 2014. Eligible candidates should apply online at the UPSC official website: www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30th June 2014.
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination tentatively scheduled on 24th August 2014.
UPSC CSE 2014 Notification Vacancy Details:
Total Approx No.of Vacancies: 1291 Posts
Lists of Posts to be filled by UPSC CSE 2014:
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS).
- Indian Police Service (IPS).
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager,Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxations applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have posses graduation in any discipline from the recognized university.
Application Fee: General and OBC Candidates should pay Rs.100/- as fee. Female / SC / ST /PH Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination (Preliminary & Mains) and Interview
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Last Date for submission of Online applications is 30th June 2014.
For further details about the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2014 Refer Official Advertisement Notification carefully.