UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION GEOLOGISTS’ EXAMINATION, 2011
The categories of post to which recruitment is to be made on the results of this examination and the approximate number of vacancies in the various posts are given below :-
Category I: (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines).
Geologist, Group “A”: 300
Category II: (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)
Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist B),Group “A”: 07
Assistant Hydrogeologists,Group “B”: 30
Last Date for Receiption of Online Applications: 19-09-2011
Last Date for Receiption of Offline Applications: 26-09-2011
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 03-12-2011 onwards (Liable to change)
- For Candidates Applying Online : Rs.100/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
For Candidates residing in remote areas: May apply Offline through Common Application Form (Form-E) by paying a fee of Rs.200/- through a single central Recruitment.
Application Process: Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website http://www.upsc.online.nic.in
For more details CLICK HERE (UPSC GEOLOGOST EXAMINATION NOTIFICATION)
- UPSC Civil Services Examination 2012 Notification
- UPSC Geologists Recruitment 2012 Notification
- UPSC IES-ISS Exam 2011 Notification,Online Application Form
- UPSC SCRA 2013 Examination Notification
- UPSC IES 2012 Notification|Engineering Services Exam 2012
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription