UPSSSC Junior Engineer 771 Posts Recruitment 2015 Apply Online – www.upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC Notification 2015 released to fill 771 Junior Engineer Posts. UPSSSC invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 771 Junior Engineer Posts. Eligible candidates should submit applications online on or before 14th October 2015.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification Details
Total No.of Vacancies: 771 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Irrigation and Water: 414 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Public Service Department: 324 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Projects Department: 17 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Treatment Education and Training: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Irrigation: 13 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Treatment Education and Training: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Underground Water: 01 Post
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxations will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have posses B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification mentioned in the notification from the recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: All Eligible and interested candidates should submit applications online at the official website: www.upsssc.gov.in from 18th September 2015 to 14th October 2015.
For details check Paper Advertisement given below (Official Website Advertisement available on 18-09-2015)