VITEEE 2011 COUNSELLING DETAILS
VITEEE 2011 results are released so far many of the students looking for counselling details . In this post i’m giving the VITEEE 2011 counselling details…
FEES TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING :
Rs.30,000/- (Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore)
Balance fee of Rs.78,000/- (Demand Draft in favour of “VIT University” payable at Vellore) to be be reach Admission Officer on the Date Specified in the Provisional Admission Card.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING:
- VITEEE-2011 Admit Card
- Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Nativity Certificate (for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states of ArunachalPradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) as specified in theInformation Brochure under Appendix – VII
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST only).
- Demand Draft for Rs.30,000/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore
- Recent Passport size colour photos – 2 Nos
Candidates without the DD for the said amount, will not be permitted to undergo counselling
THE COUNSELLING PROCEDURE FOR ALLOCATION OF SEAT / BRANCH:
- The counselling for allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates will be based only on their All India Ranks (AIR) in the VITEEE-2011.
- The venue for counselling will be at VIT University Campus, Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling based on their rank secured in the VITEEE-2011 in batches as detailed below:
VITEEE 2011 COUNSELLING DATES:
|Rank 1 – 4000||01-06-2011||Wednesday|
|Rank 4001 – 7000||02-06-2011||Thursday|
|Rank 7001 – 10000||03-06-2011||Friday|
|Rank 10001 – 13000||04-06-2011||Saturday|
|Rank 13001 – 16000||06-06-2011||Monday|
- Details of various branches offered under the B.Tech. programme in the current year, the total number of seats allocated for each branch, the number of seats already allotted and the number of seats available will be displayed at the counselling centre to help the candidates make their choice.
- Candidates will be allotted the branch they prefer based on the availability.
- Candidate’s presence at the time of counselling is mandatory, no one else would be allowed to participate in counselling on behalf of the candidate.
- Counselling will begin at 9.00 a.m. Candidates reporting after 10.30 a.m. would be allowed to attend counselling in the afternoon session only.
- If a candidate reports after 2.30 p.m., he / she would be allowed to participate only on the next day of counselling.
- Parents should accompany their ward at the time of counselling.
- Verification of documents pertaining to age, mark sheet of the qualifying examination, community, nativity (if applicable) and other eligibility criteria will be first done before the candidate is allowed to participate in the counselling.
- No change of date / time of counselling is permissible. If a candidate fails to appear for counselling on the date and time specified, his / her seat will be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit.
- However, due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend counselling on the specified date and time, he / she can attend on a subsequent date / time, after duly intimating the office. The candidate can only opt for the branch available at that time and cannot claim any other branch as per his / her original turn or seniority.
- After counselling for a particular day is over, the number of seats (branch wise) still available for allotment on the next day of counselling, will be published in our website and also be displayed on the notice board of the university for the benefit of candidates.
- If the marks statement of the qualifying exam has not been received before the date of counselling, the candidate should furnish an undertaking stating that if he / she fails to qualify as per the norms, he / she will forfeit the seat allotted.
- A candidate should decide for certain on whether he / she should join the programme based on the branch allotted to him / her at the time of counselling before the payment of the fee.
- Allotment of branch once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- More than the required numbers of candidates have been invited for the VITEEE-2011 Counselling for admission to B.Tech. Programmes. Therefore, it is not guaranteed that everybody reporting for counselling will be sure of getting a seat in B. Tech. Programmes.
The fact that candidate has qualified in the VITEEE-2011 and has been called for counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This will depend on the candidate’s All India Rank in the entrance examination and upon the availability of a seat when their turn comes.
Medical Checkup – On the day of counselling, it is mandatory that the student has to undergo a medical checkup at VIT Health Centre.
Students are requested to bring the Blood Group ID at the time of Counselling .
Candidates willing to pay the balance fee on the same day of counselling, can do so with the required documents as specified in the information brochure.
DETAILS OF ROOT MAP, FACILITIES LIKE HOSTELS,HOTELS,TRAINS AND COMPLETE DETAILS AVAILABLE IN THE BELOW LINK: