Get the B.Tech. advantage at VIT
The first Indian University to get the coveted ABET, USA accreditation
In the first phase, ABET accreditation for B.Tech in Mech. & Civil has been obtained. Other programmes to follow suit.
Applications are invited for
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE – 2010) 17th April 2010 (Saturday)
B.Tech. Programmes Offered at
2. Bio-Medical Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Computer Science & Engineering
6. Electronics & Communication Engineering
7. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
8. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
9. Information Technology
10. Mechanical Engineering
11. Mechanical (Spec. in Chemical Process Engg.)
12. Mechanical (Spec. in Energy Engg.)
B.Tech. Programmes Offered at Proposed
1. Civil Engineering
2. Computer Science & Engineering
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1988 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2010. They should have studied in regular, full-time, formal stream in the school.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB).
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) for Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
- Students hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and from the North Eastern States of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh.
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) candidates are eligible for all the programmes.
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engg. & Biotechnology programmes.
- Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination in March / April 2010 are also eligible to apply.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CENTRES
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aligarh, Allahabad, Anantapur, Asansol, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Bangalore, Bareilly, Berhampur, Bhagalpur, Bhathinda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hissar,
Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota,
Kozhikode, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mahabubnagar, Mangalore, Moradabad, Mumbai. Muzzafarpur, Nagpur, Nashik, Nellore, Nizamabad, Noida, Pant Nagar, Patna, Port Blair, Pudhucherry, Pune, Raebareli, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Salem, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli,
Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal;
HOW TO APPLY:
Overseas Centres: Dubai, Riyadh, Singapore - NRI students can apply online at www.vit.ac.in
Application forms can be obtained
- from the designated branches of Post Offices on cash payment of Rs.750/-. Details available in the VIT website: www.vit.ac.in
- by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore, to the Admissions Officer with a request letter containing the full address of the applicant
- by handing over a DD for Rs.750/- in person at VIT University, Vellore (or) at Chennai Administrative Office
Issue of application forms from -14.12.2009
Last date of receipt of application -20.02.2010
Entrance Examination on -17.04.2010
for further details visit: www.vit.ac.in
VIT University, Vellore – 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91 – 416 – 220 2168 / 2157/ 2125 / 2247
Fax: +91 – 416 – 224 5544, 224 0411
Chennai Administrative Office
New No. 6, (Old No. W-73), Second Street
Anna Nagar (Opp.Towers Club), Chennai – 600 040.
Phone: +91 – 44 – 4201 6555, 6548 0555
Fax: +91 – 44 – 2622 2555
- None Found
Categories:VITEEE NOTIFICATION;Tags: 2010, ONLINE VITEEE-2010, TEST DATES, TIME TABLES, VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, VIT EXAMINATIONS CENTRES, VITEEE 2010 NOTIFICATION, VITEEE-2010, VITEEE-2010 APPLICATION FORM
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription