VIZAG STEEL MANAGEMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | VIZAG STEEL MT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
About Vizag Steel Plant?
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant is also known as VIZAG Steel. It is first shore based integrated steel plant in India. It has annual turnover of over Rs.10,500 crore. Every year it recruits Management trainee. This is a great opportunity for those who wants jobs in Technical field as this provides good growth opportunities
VIZAG Steel MT Eligibility Criteria :
- The interested candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in disciplines or Ceramics / Civil / IT / Instrumentation / Production / Chemical / Computer Science / Electrical / Metallurgy. He / she should have done this from a recognized university of India with at least 60% (50% for SC/ST candidates) aggregate marks in all the semesters / years.
- Also those who have MCA (Master of Computer Application ) degree from a recognized university in regular course can also apply for the same.
- Those who are appearing in the Final year exam of the qualifying exam can also apply but they have to show the provisional certificate & marks sheet at the time of interview. Failing so will not be considered.
- Age – Should not be more than 25 years of age.
- Health – The height of the candidate should be at least 150 cms & weight 45 kgs. Myopia or hypermetropia if any should not exceed more than 4D in each eye. Those with squint or color blindness are not eligible.
VIZAG Steel MT Selection Procedure (Pattern): The selection will be on the basis of Written test & Interview. Written test consists of Preliminary & Final exam. There is negative marking for wrong attempt in written test.
Keep visiting the Blog for more updates!!!