West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2014 Medical Officer, Nurse, Pharmacist 2151 Posts. West Bengal State health & Family Welfare Samiti invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 2151 posts of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse and Medical Officer (Ayush)vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates should have to apply via Online mode before 06th January 2014.
West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details:
Total No of vacancies: 2151
Name of Posts:
1. Pharmacist: 441 posts
2. Staff Nurse: 746 posts
3. Medical Officer (Ayush): 964 posts
Age details: Candidates age should be below 40 years. age relaxations applicable for the reserved category candidates.
1. Pharmacist: Two years Diploma in pharmacy (D-Pharmacy) (Allopathic).
2. Staff Nurse: GNM Training course from recognized institute.
3. Medical Officer: BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS Degree.
1. Medical Officer: General Candidates: Rs.200/- and Reserved candidates Rs.100/-
2. Pharmacist & Staff Nurse: General Candidates: Rs.100/- and Reserved candidates Rs.50/-
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and document verification.
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates should submit applications online at the official website http://www.wbhealth.gov.in on or before 06th January 2014.
for further details about the West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2014 refer below given notifications.