Yamaha Hiring Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainees at Bhopal. India Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd invites all B.E – Mechanical/Automobile Engineering Graduates for the Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts at Bhopal Location. Eligible Candidates should apply online at given registration link.
Name of the Company: India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd
Job Field: Automobile
Job Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bhopal
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech – (Mechanical/Automobile)
Year of Passing: 2012
Salary / CTC: 2.0 to 3.0 Lacs per annum
Last Date: ASAP
Qualifications: Candidates must completed B.E in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from Top Institute (NIT, REC).
How to Apply: All Eligible Candidates should Apply online at given Registration link.
Registration Link: Click Here
1. To co-ordinate with Sales Channels for spare parts trouble shooting in market.
2. To instruct parts management & operations to dealers.
3. System introduction at dealerships.
4. To conduct training orientation for dealers & concerned staff.
5. To keep higher service ratio at Dealership by inventory management for better customer satisfaction.
6. Money collection from Dealers.
7. To conduct Parts Sales Promotional Activities.
8. To achieve Sales targets for Parts, Lubes & Helmet Business.
9. To collect information on competitor Marketing & Sales strategies.
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan.